Surprise, surprise, surprise! ( In my head I say that like Gomer Pyle. Doesn't everyone? )
Today, Melissa at Made In The South passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to me! Yay!
Thanks so much, Melissa. I love your blog and am so pleased that you chose to pass this on to me when there are so many wonderful blogs to choose from. Being a newbie blogger is hard. I had no idea how time consuming and exhausting it would be. Some days my brain is just on overload. There is so much to learn and at times it is really frustrating... so it means a lot to me to get this from you. : )
I hope it means I'm doing something right!
If you agree, please follow me and don't forget to sign up for the giveaway ending Friday night.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Send it to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
7 things about me
1. I collect squirrels and acorns. All kinds, from wood carved to artwork to Steiff.
I even have a squirrel lamp and pink squirrel underwear. For a squirrel! Not me. We say "skirl" around here because one of our sons called them that.
2. I hate fish. Unless it has Filet-o-fish on the wrapper. This disgusts my husband.3. I am terrified of scorpions. I used to be afraid of giant tree roaches, but those suckers don't have anything on Texas scorpions. Just saying the word make me shudder. After building a new house in Austin, they were everywhere. And they sting like hell. Those freaky little clear bellied geckos give me the willies, too.
4. I like to play practical jokes on my hubby, Magoo. He started it!
5. I have a thing for books. I confess that I am now, and have always been, a book sniffer. Yeah, I said it.
6. I hate Diet Coke. I want the original, the real deal.
It's the real thing, after all.
Are you singing it now? I am.
7. I speak Seinfeld. If we couldn't use show lines, this family wouldn't be able to communicate. Completely tongue tied. We reference it a million times a day. Yeah, yeah...you better think again, Mojambo!And so without further ado~ Here are the blogs I've selected.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the awards go to....Formerly the blog Blackberry Farm, Cindy was asked to vacate her blog by the legal eagles from Blackberry Farm in Tennessee. 58th&Olive is her new home.I hope you enjoy these wonderful blogs. They are all quite different, as I have many interests. Some I've read for awhile, some I have just discovered.As a new blogger, I'm very excited when I discover a kindred spirit.I hope you'll check them out and enjoy them as much as I do.Don't forget to visit Melissa, too!Thanks and I really hope to see you all soon,Tina